Here’s what our guests have been saying about Town & Country RV (all reviews-including one bad- from July-September 2022, unedited):
Learn more about our park today:
- 5/5: We were headed back to Texas after spending a couple of weeks in Colorado and stopped here for the night. We were in a 35′ Super C motorhome, towing a Jeep. The 50 amp pull through site was spacious and laid out perfectly to unhook our Jeep and park it behind the motorhome. The amenities were fantastic and the concrete roads around the sites were a real bonus! We will definitely return when we can stay and explore the area.
- 5/5: Beautiful!! Well maintained, clean. Large rv sites. Staff very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!
- 5/5: Best RV park in Roswell. The managers are great too! Would recommend 100%!
- 5/5: They new management is awesome. Super nice and extremely polite. So glad we have community event in the park again! Super place, so glad I have stayed! =)
- 4/5: Muy bien y baños muy limpios
- 4/5: Very nice
- 4/5: This a a great RV Park! The management are very friendly. The Park, bathrooms, showers, clubhouse and pool are well maintained and clean. There is a fenced in dog run, as well. We have used other rv parks in Roswell. This one os our top choice! We highly recommend!
- 4/5: OMG, LOVED THIS PLACE. Very clean, organized, plenty of garbage bins for dumping, the amenities (pool , laundry, shower) are all clean.
- 5/5: First time at this rv park. Roomy space for our large 5th wheel Cruiser. We sure appreciated the tree in this heat. Thank you! Managers are nice and accommodating. Everything very clean. We visit family often and will make this park our spot.
- 5/5: Very well maintained and peaceful facility, owners are very friendly. Park is located minutes away from downtown attractions. Our grandson loved the pool. We’ll definitely stay here again!!
- 5/5: Absolutely beautiful RV park! Amenities were nice and clean, WiFi worked great, and our 50-amp pull through site was plenty long enough for our 35′ Super C Motorhome and towed Jeep. The way the sites were laid out was so smart for privacy, and the concrete roads around the park made hooking the Jeep back up for towing so easy (plus we enjoyed walking around in the evening!). We will definitely return when we have more time to explore the area!
- 4/5: VERY CLEAN PARK: Easy access for big rigs. When entering, the park is in 2 sections and the office is located between them so it may not be intuitive to drive through the first section to find the office. There is an office sign arrow on the park wall at the end of the entrance road but its small for the distance from the entrance. The second section (where we stayed) was very clean and level. On departure, there are trees lining the right side of the exit road. Our coach stands 134 and we scraped one or two branches on the way out. We avoided some by offsetting a little to the left with no problem. It rained very hard during our stay and the drainage was excellent with hardly any puddles.
- 3/5 :NICE LEVEL SPOT BUT MY LITTLE 24 FOOT TRAILER WAS PLACED BETWEEN TWO GIANT CLASS A DIESEL RVs: I was pleased with the level spot, but I was placed in an area where I was constantly sandwiched between two giant class A diesel RVs. I may just as well have been at a rest stop between two 18-wheelers. They were very noisy. I also asked for a spot with no tree or. A tree with high branches; and ended up with a tree so close that I had to pull all the way to the left of the spot to avoid it tearing my roof. I could not put my awning out at all. When I opened my door every morning, all I could smell was dog feces. That was really the determining factor for me not to stay at this park again. The smell of dog poo in the morning is just gross. The bathrooms were clean in the sink area, but the showers were not very clean. The laundry was OK. And when I used the bathroom in the front park area near the laundry, the TP holder opened and slammed down on my leg leaving a bruise. I did try to call management, although it was on a Sunday, to ask about moving my spot due to the dog poo smell. I received no call back. On Monday, I called again and got voicemail but did not leave a message and she did return my missed call. Overall, would recommend for an overnight stay but not for more than one night. And if you don’t mind the smell of dog poo you’ll be just fine.
- 5/5: BEAUTIFUL PARK WITH LARGE 50 AMP PULL THROUGH SPACES: We were heading back to Texas after spending a couple of weeks in Colorado and stopped here for a night on our way. What a beautiful park! The amenities were fantastic (bathrooms were spotless!) and the spaces were set up perfectly for our 35′ motorhome and the Jeep we were towing. We will definitely return for a longer stay in the near future.
- 5/5: GREAT PLACE FOR OUR STAY: Great staff! Very clean, quiet park.
- 4/5: LEVEL, SPACIOUS, CLEAN, ACCESS TO HOOK UPS, SOME SHADE: Neat clean park with friendly hostesses, lots of pull thrus available for short term visitors, good wifi and cable, easy access to the hook-ups for everything. Restrooms were very clean. Lots were quite spacious. Very pet tolerant. Some road noise but quiet inside the park. Excellent experience.
- 5/5: GREAT PARK: This park is clean no dust large spaces very nice staff we will stay again.
- 5/5: IMMACULATE CAMPGROUND: This campground was great for our overnight stay in Roswell. Online reservation process was easy. The campground is super easy to navigate. We had a nice, level pull through site. Utilities were well setup. You can tell they take pride in their park – it is super clean. There was a nice large run for bigger dogs that had nice grass and was very clean. There is a pool and a clubhouse with some workout equipment, a pool table and ping pong table. The staff was wonderful. Highly recommend! We camped at Town & Country RV and Mobile Home Park in a Fifth Wheel.
- 4/5: GOOD PARK FOR OVERNIGHT STAY: We chose this park as we were passing thru and it was a nice park. Easy reservation and check in. We were late arrival so envelope on door. Convenient to downtown Roswell. Gas station across street. No issues.